Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores. The store was started in the year 1939 by J.L.turner. The headquarters of the Dollar General is in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. the store has 14,000 locations all over the world. The company sells products like clothing, cleaning supplies, Home decors, health and beauty, aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and grocery.
Dollar General is making continuous efforts to improve and maintain guest satisfaction levels. By the survey, the company can know the satisfaction level of the customers about their products and services. The survey consists of questions related to their store it takes just a few minutes. By participating in the Dollar general survey you will receive a confirmation code, which you can use on your next visit to your Dollar General.
Dollar General Hours
Dollar General is rival to small-box retailers such as Family Dollar and Dollar Tree. By introducing the concept of Dollar Tree it provides hassle-free shopping to millions of customers every year. If you have any queries about corporate headquarters or store levels you can contact them by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Dollar General Business Hours
- Weekdays: Dollar General is open from Monday to Friday from 8 Am to 9 PM. In case of any holidays, the operation hours may change. We all know that hours of operation is based on the location.
- Weekends: Dollar General is open On Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 9 PM. The hours of operation may change based on the location.
Dollar General Holiday Hours
You will notice the hours of the change prior to and at times on the actual holiday. The business adjusts hours of operation during the holidays. In such case, you need to go to the store for the purchase in between the opening time and closing time. The observed holiday includes
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Dollar General Special Event Hours
You will also have special event hours provided by the store. At that time, you can reach out to the customer service department or your local store.
Contacting Dollar General Store to verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: If you have any queries regarding the store you can contact them at customer service department number by calling 1-615-855-4000. For the sake of customers, the customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email: You can also contact the Dollar General Customer service Department by sending a mail to them. Customers have to use the customer feedback form. After the sending the mail they will reply regarding our query within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to Dollar General headquarters 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, TN 37072.
- Social Media: You can also reach out their customer service department through social media. After posting messages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube, the customer service team will reply within 24 hours.